[TRNSYS-users] Evaporation rate from wet garments

Angel Carrera angel.carrera at aiguasol.coop
Mon Feb 19 01:21:26 PST 2018

Antoine,

I usually refer to the annex 14 sourcebook from ebcs, free available
online, good luck

Angel

El dia 16/02/2018 14.01, "Antoine Gautier via TRNSYS-users" <
trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org> va escriure:

Dear users

We are currently involved in the design of touristic barges with panoramic
glazing.

To assess the condensation risk, the client asks us to consider a worst
case scenario consisting in a rainy day with passengers wearing wet clothes.

Do you know any model or conservative approach to assess the corresponding
latent gains? (Managing my expectations I did not ask for any standard…)

Any insight into that matter will also be welcome.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Best

--

Antoine Gautier

Solamen

+33 6 58 24 02 60 <+33%206%2058%2024%2002%2060>

antoine.gautier at solamen.fr