[TRNSYS-users] Evaporation rate from wet garments

Antoine Gautier antoine.gautier at solamen.fr
Fri Feb 16 05:01:25 PST 2018

Dear users

We are currently involved in the design of touristic barges with panoramic
glazing.

To assess the condensation risk, the client asks us to consider a worst case
scenario consisting in a rainy day with passengers wearing wet clothes.

Do you know any model or conservative approach to assess the corresponding
latent gains? (Managing my expectations I did not ask for any standard.)

Any insight into that matter will also be welcome.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Best

--

Antoine Gautier