[TRNSYS-users] Outlet Temperature of Type 630 (Air Compressor)

Arjun Vyas sky.achiever8175 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 02:02:42 PST 2018

Dear All,

I am not able to get the variation of outlet temperature from Type 630 Air
Compressor, however I have supplied the ambient temperature of my location
as input to the Type 630 using Type 15-6 weather input file.

I am getting the same temperature after the compression of air. This is
technically not correct. Please can anyone help me to resolve the problem.??

Please find the screenshot of my Trnsys project.
[image: Inline image 1]