[TRNSYS-users] Help: Weather Data Not supporting

Bishan Thapa bthapa1 at uncc.edu
Fri Feb 2 10:27:23 PST 2018

Hello Everyone,

I am trying to simulate a simple SDHW system for the Nepalease house and
need to insert the weather data of Kathmandu. When I do so and run the
simulation, I cannot get the output and there is an error message. But when
I put the cities of US, it gives me some plot.

Please help me identifying the error in this. I have attached the TRNSYS
file herewith the email. Please feel free to run the file in the program.

Also I have attached the error message found during the running of the
simulation.

Thanks,
Bishan Thapa