[TRNSYS-users] coupling c++ with trnsys / installing trnsys on ubuntu

Souha Ferchichi ferchichi90souha at gmail.com
Sat Dec 8 03:00:15 PST 2018

Dear All,

I am trying to couple my code written in c++ with trnsys 17/18,
without converting the code to Microsoft visual c++. I am using a GNU
compiler (g++)
So Is there a possible way of doing so ?
I would like to ask also if it is possible to install trnsys on
ubuntu, because it's where I compile the code.

Thank you in advance

Best Regards
--
Souha FERCHICHI