[TRNSYS-users] Type 56

Shiva Sharma Shiva.Sharma at novia.fi
Thu Aug 23 01:53:15 PDT 2018

Hello guys,

I am trying to build a building in Trnbuild with 2 floors. I am little confuse about the surfaces and walls. Some of you might help me with that. i checked restaurant example but its a single floor thus upper ceiling is roof but how does it work when one wants to build 2 or more floors. what option should i choose to make a ceiling between two floors in wall type or there is other way. Should i choose INTFLOOR  or ROOF or Ground in wall type on Trnbuild? in category INTERNAL or ADJACENT  ? [cid:b151c4ae-103d-43a9-8be1-cb13cef49165]

Br,

Shiva