[TRNSYS-users] TYPE 56

hotline hotline at Transsolar.com
Tue Aug 14 06:11:13 PDT 2018

Hi Shiva,

  1.  When you create a 3D building in Sketchup you need to do a surface match so the boundary conditions of adjacent walls/floors/ceilings are set to zone. After importing it in TRNBuild, it will recognize it as adjacent to the matching surface.
If you create your zone manually in TRNBuild, you have to define it yourself.

  1.  You need to convert it by using an equation: Ouput_equation_kW = Input_equation_kJh / 3600

Christoph

Von: TRNSYS-users <trnsys-users-bounces at lists.onebuilding.org> Im Auftrag von Shiva Sharma via TRNSYS-users
Gesendet: Dienstag, 14. August 2018 14:15
An: trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Cc: Shiva Sharma <Shiva.Sharma at novia.fi>
Betreff: [TRNSYS-users] TYPE 56

Hello,

I have created a type 56 model but i have few questions maybe some of you could help solving it.

  1.  When i create a floor 1 and floor 2, does trnsys thinks that the adjacent wall is ceiling ? Do i need to mention or add by myself ? I also don't see that it builds roof, is it so that i need to add myself or it does not matter in calculations.
  2.  How can i change the unit of my output for example if i want to have a heating demand in KW not in KJ/h ?

Thank you guys for help.

Br,

Shiva