[TRNSYS-users] (no subject)

Jeff Thornton thornton at tess-inc.com
Mon Apr 23 11:22:13 PDT 2018

<I simulate a horizontal ground heat exchange type556 in trnsys 16 , how
can i calculate the no flow convetion coeffcient>

We strongly recommend that you not use Type 556. This model was written
quite a few years ago by a graduate student and subsequent testing has
revealed that the methodology is somewhat flawed. The model has been
replaced with the Type 997 horizontal ground heat exchanger model in our
libraries and I suggest that you consider upgrading to that model.

Jeff Thornton

TESS

---
Jeff Thornton
President - TESS LLC
22 N. Carroll Street, Madison WI USA 53703
Office: (608) 274-2577 Fax: (608) 278-1475
www.tess-inc.com
E-Mail: thornton at tess-inc.com

On 04/23/2018 12:38 pm, berkane ahlem via TRNSYS-users wrote:

> Hello,sirs
> I simulate a horizontal ground heat exchange type556 in trnsys 16 , how can i calculate the no flow convetion coeffcient
> Thank's

Links:
------
[1]