[TRNSYS-users] Unspecified error in Type 557b

Jeff Thornton thornton at tess-inc.com
Thu Apr 26 13:13:42 PDT 2018

Prasanth,

Set the number of simulation years to 10 (Parameter 28).  You are
hitting the mesh boundary limit by setting it to one year and then
running a 10-year simulation.

Jeff

---
Jeff Thornton
President - TESS LLC
22 N. Carroll Street, Madison WI USA 53703
Office: (608) 274-2577  Fax: (608) 278-1475
www.tess-inc.com
E-Mail: thornton at tess-inc.com