[TRNSYS-users] Incident solar radiation on greenhouse ground

hotline hotline at Transsolar.com
Tue Apr 24 04:44:31 PDT 2018

Dear Mario,

surface output 79 (QSIAB: solar (direct+diffuse) radiation being absorbed at inside surface) is the one you are looking for.
What do you want to achieve exactly by multipling the Global Radiation by the Transmisivity of the cover?

Best,
Christoph

Von: TRNSYS-users [mailto:trnsys-users-bounces at lists.onebuilding.org] Im Auftrag von Mario González via TRNSYS-users
Gesendet: Dienstag, 24. April 2018 00:36
An: trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Cc: Mario González <marioglezx at gmail.com>
Betreff: [TRNSYS-users] Incident solar radiation on greenhouse ground

Dear TRNSYS users,

I am working on a greenhouse simulation using TRNSYS 17, and I want to know the Incident Radiation on the ground surface.

Is there an output from TRNBuild that gives me this data? I've seen the outputs (or NTYPEs) 12 (QSOLTR), 14 and 15 (QTABS), and the  surface output 79 (QSIAB), but I am not so sure which of these is the correct one.

Also I was thinking to just multiply the Global Radiation by the Transmisivity of the cover (simplifying a lot).

Thanks in advance,
Mario