[TRNSYS-users] Incident solar radiation on greenhouse ground

Mario González marioglezx at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 15:36:19 PDT 2018

Dear TRNSYS users,

I am working on a greenhouse simulation using TRNSYS 17, and I want to know
the Incident Radiation on the ground surface.

Is there an output from TRNBuild that gives me this data? I've seen the
outputs (or NTYPEs) 12 (QSOLTR), 14 and 15 (QTABS), and the  surface output
79 (QSIAB), but I am not so sure which of these is the correct one.

Also I was thinking to just multiply the Global Radiation by the
Transmisivity of the cover (simplifying a lot).

Thanks in advance,
Mario