[TRNSYS-users] Invalid floating point operation

Bishan Thapa bthapa1 at uncc.edu
Mon Apr 9 11:33:20 PDT 2018

Hello everyone,

I am designing a solar combisystem in TRNSYS and when I run the simulation,
at around 260 hrs, it stops and shows the error " Invalid floating point
operation". I encounter this problem, when I run the whole year data but if
I simulate it week by week by it is fine in the above time step.

Could you please recommend me the solution for this. If need be I can send
the trnsys file as well.

Please find the attached online plotter snapshots showing how in one
simulation it stops and in another simulation it does not.

Thanks,
Bishan Thapa