[TRNSYS-users] ask for help

吕伟华 1291521098 at qq.com
Mon Nov 13 05:08:41 PST 2017

Dear sir!   I am trying to use the MultizoneBuilding model to do some work. Now I have some questions about the "Thermo-active Building Elements" model in TRNBUILD. I want to know how to input the inlet mass flow rate in the massage box? for example, the water flow into the floor at a inlet flow rate of 15kg/h then flow out and the floor area is one square meter. so how to input the "in let mass flow" into the massage box. the number filled in the massage box should 15 or 30? Many thanks.

It would be appreciate to receive your kindly response.
Thank you.

Yours
Weihua Lv