[TRNSYS-users] TRNFLOW ventilation height problem

Wirich FREPPEL freppelw at noirot.fr
Fri Nov 3 03:52:57 PDT 2017

Hi all users,

I'm having trouble when configuring the dual flow ventilation system in
TRNFLOW.

The two fans, as well as the straight ducts are well set. Everything was
fine until I decided to modify the height of the ventilation system. At
first, everything was set at a height of 0 meter. Then I set the
auxiliary nodes (one for fresh air and one for exhausted air) at a
height of 2.4m. Furthermore, I set the height of the straight duct link
at 2.4m too (both From-Node and To-Node). I did that thinking that it
would have an impact on internal convection.

Now the simulation ends at around 27 hours, saying that "convergence of
the internal iteration of TYPE56 is not atteined within 100max. number
of iterations".

It works only when I put the tolerance of internal iterations at 0.1.
But results are not satisfying.

Hopefully one of you did already meet this kind of error...

I attache the following files, so that you can understand what I've done
and what the problems are:

  * modele.cer
  * modele.b17

King regards

--
Wirich FREPPEL
Ingenieur Doctorant en Recherche & Developpement