[TRNSYS-users] Dish/Stirling

Juliana Mitkiewicz via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Wed May 31 06:48:55 PDT 2017

Hey Luc Olivier,

Let me know if you find another source. I am also looking for Stirling
engine TRNSYS model. I have found this other article that might be of your
interest.

http://www.mdpi.com/1996-1073/6/7/3115/pdf

Keep in touch,

Juliana.

trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org>:

> Dear all,
>

> To indroduce myself quickly, I'm a French engineering student, at the
> "EPF" school and I'm curently working on a project using Trnsys.
>
> I belong to a team which is working for several weeks (months) on a Trnsys
> modelisation of a Dish/Stirling engine system.
>
> We began our project doing a bibliography, a state of the art of this
> system modelisation.
>
> According to most of the following documents there are currently two type
> of modelisation:
>
> -Creating his own model (http://sel.me.wisc.edu/
> publications/theses/theses2.html)
>

> -Using a calculator in order to modelise the system with some equations
> (Beale, West, Schmidt formula)
>
> (-http://www.academia.edu/24801632/Model_based_design_
> of_a_novel_Stirling_solar_microcogeneration_system_with_
> performance_and_fuel_transition_analysis_for_rural_
> African_village_locations
>
> -https://tel.archives-ouvertes.fr/tel-00708518/document french document
> sorry)
>

> Is there any other solution available nowadays in order to modelise this
> system ? We didn't find any components in Trnsys library including STEC
> Library but maybe there is something somewhere.
>

> Any help is much appreciated.
>

> Yours faithfully
>

> Luc-Olivier

*Juliana Miranda Mitkiewicz*
PhD Candidate in Sustainable Energy Systems
MIT Portugal Program - FEUP
(+351) 932 340 591 - julianamitk at gmail.com
Skype: julianamitk