[TRNSYS-users] Solar radiation of tilt surface

BOUALAMALLAH AHMED AMINE via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Mon May 29 08:23:09 PDT 2017

Hello,please,comment je trace le rendement instantané de collecteur solaire

    Le Dimanche 28 mai 2017 14h57, adnan rasheed via TRNSYS-users <trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org> a écrit :

 Hello everyone,
i am trying to evaluate the effect of tilt roof angle  on solar energy gain of the building. my building has all window on roof. it seems all works well but my results are from increasing roof angle 1 degree from 15 to 30 degree solar gain decrease constantly. but infect it should increase near 25 somewhere and again should decrease. i don't know which mode of solar radiation processor is dependent on angle of the surface... can anybody help me with this..

RegardsAdnan RasheedPhD student_______________________________________________
TRNSYS-users mailing list
TRNSYS-users at lists.onebuilding.org