[TRNSYS-users] Solar radiation of tilt surface

adnan rasheed via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Sun May 28 05:57:39 PDT 2017

Hello everyone,

i am trying to evaluate the effect of tilt roof angle  on solar energy gain
of the building. my building has all window on roof. it seems all works
well but my results are from increasing roof angle 1 degree from 15 to 30
degree solar gain decrease constantly. but infect it should increase near
25 somewhere and again should decrease. i don't know which mode of solar
radiation processor is dependent on angle of the surface... can anybody
help me with this..

Regards
Adnan Rasheed
PhD student