[TRNSYS-users] Incoherent refrigeration demand

Alex Moreno Bellostes via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Wed May 10 08:33:59 PDT 2017

Hello,

I am determining the thermal demand of a home in different countries
through type56, I am varying the coefficient of transmission of the walls
and windows depending on the country and I am working with epw climatic
files. To determine this demand fixed the temperature in for heating in 20
and for cooling in 26. I find it strange how it could be that the building
that simulated in Berlin can have a demand for cooling greater than that
of Madrid. Berlin has a lower transmission coefficient on walls and
windows. I am modeling a house with two floors as a single area. You have
some idea of ​​what may be happening.

regards
Alex