[TRNSYS-users] On using Type 653 radiant floor correctly

Javier Vega via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Tue May 9 10:14:06 PDT 2017

Hello Jeff,

I also took a look into the code too. Exactly the HX calculation didn't
make sense to me, specially the UA calculations in the "Calculate the UA
value for the "heat exchanger" per circuit". I wasn't sure if they had a
problem or it was me that I wasn't catching something.

Thanks a lot for your help again, and at the same time I'm glad I helped
the model in some way.

Kind regards,
Javier