[TRNSYS-users] trnedit error

Domenico Mazzeo via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Mon Mar 20 04:23:27 PDT 2017

Dear all,
I am running a parametrical simulation with Trnedit
The simulation was carried out but all the excel files are empty.

Please can you help me to understand the error noticed to me.

Kind Regards

Fatal Error at time   :         0.000000
    Generated by Unit     :     6
    Generated by Type     :    16
    TRNSYS Message    470 : The setStaticArrayValue function was called
with an index greater than that specified for the total number of static
variables in the SetNumberStoredVariables subroutine call. Please check the
formulation of the specified TYPE, rebuild the dynamic link library and
re-run the simulation.
    Reported information  : Not available