[TRNSYS-users] Trnedit

Domenico Mazzeo via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Sat Mar 18 05:25:24 PDT 2017

Dear all,
I am running a parametrical simulation with trnedit.
In have performed a first simulation and I have obtained the 150 excel
files.
Now I have used the same file to performe another parametrical simulation
by changing some parameters.
I have copied the file in an another folder and then I have modified the
parameters and I have reedit the external files of the project.

Unfortunately in this simulation now the excel files are all empty.
I have tried to use the same file in the old folder but the project doesn't
work.
What it is happened?
Thank you in advance