[TRNSYS-users] Wall Heater /TRNBuild

Heimrath, Richard via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Fri Mar 17 07:23:18 PDT 2017

Hello Mohamed,

the active layer within trnbuild can be used in a floor or in a wall …
divide the external wall into two walls (with and without active layer), include the defined active layer on the correct side of the wall, change the convective heat transfer to internal calculation …

that’s it?!
With sunny regards from Graz,
Richard