[TRNSYS-users] Wall Heater /TRNBuild

Mohamed Krarouch via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Thu Mar 16 07:30:54 PDT 2017

Hi everyone,

    The aim of my work is to analyze the energetic performance of Hammam
(Turkish bath) heated by the underfloor heating system. I also use the wall
heater to connect the pipe to the boiler (copper, polyethylene or aluminum
and polyethylene) Which will snake 1 m along the walls to circulate
homogeneously hot water, as the floor heating.
I know how to use the active layer on the ground floor, but I don't know
how to use the wall heater in TRNbuild.....can anyone help me??

Best Regards,
Mohamed

--
Krarouch Mohamed