[TRNSYS-users] have a problem with modeling a wall

via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Fri Jun 30 07:36:24 PDT 2017

For the outter layer, which seems to be a kind of light wood frame, just
use a light wood layer (n°33 in the layer library)
For the insulation layer, you can use either Poly_exp or Polyuréthane.
(n°39 and 41).
Then just adjust each thickness in order to reach the insulation level.

But if you're not satisfied with those, you still can create new
materials, by clicking on "new" in the list to the right in "wall type
manager".

Regards

Wirich