[TRNSYS-users] Save and re-use control cards quickly

Vincent Höfte via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Wed Jun 28 05:14:22 PDT 2017

Hi all,

I am relatively new to TRNSYS and maybe this is an obvious question, but I
couldn't find the answer in the documentation.

Is it possible to save different pre-sets of Control Cards? I will have to
do a lot of simulations with different durations and time steps, but I wish
not to manually change all the input of the control cards every time I do a
simulation with, for example, a different .BUI file.

For example; I would like to have simulations for four seasonal
representative weeks of the year (21-st-28th of March, Jun, Sep, Dec) with
a time step of 0,5 hour, and also half a year with a time step of one hour.
I want to save the control cards, so I don't have to change the simulation
start and step hours, the time step and the tolerances all the time.

I hope my question is clear and that you can help me. Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Vincent Höfte