[TRNSYS-users] Trombe wall modeling with Type36

Antoine Gautier via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Wed Jun 21 05:57:05 PDT 2017

Hi Marion

Thanks for your answer.

I must confess I am not aware of all the capabilities of the complex glazing
model. Would you have a detailed documentation to share?

Especially does the model enables the computation of air flowrate inside the
cavity based on the discharge coefficients of the lower and upper vents and
a control signal?

I guess the massive wall would not be part of the glazing system so how
would you figure out the coupling between the wall and the glazing?

Best

--

Antoine Gautier

Solamen