[TRNSYS-users] How to skip timesteps if they don't reach convergence?

Javier Vega via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Thu Jun 8 06:11:39 PDT 2017

Jeff,

When I say TRNEXE gets "stuck" I mean it stops calculating at a certain
timestep but TRNEXE doesn't close nor prints any message in the list file.
It just stops and I can't use any of the display options of the TRNEXE
window. When I check windows task administrator, TRNEXE is *Non-Responding*
but using somewhat 17% of my CPU. Also, my mouse cursor changes in the
TRNEXE window to the classical "loading" symbol.

I assume this is due to non convergence of a certain timestep? I was
thinking that because right now, if I start my simulation from Time=0,*
TRNEXE turns "Non-Responding" at the same timestep*.

I'm attaching a couple of images to illustrate the situation.

Kind regards,
Javier Vega