[TRNSYS-users] Total solar transmission NTYPE multizone building

Marion Hiller via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Tue Jul 11 01:30:51 PDT 2017

Vincent,

you can use the balance outputs of Balance 4 energy balance of zone. (see documentation of type56)

You must be careful were the “boundary” is. For this balance 3 the inner surface “node” is the boundary.

Marion

Dipl.-Ing. Marion Hiller
TRANSSOLAR Energietechnik GmbH
Stuttgart - Munich - New York - Paris
www.transsolar.com/<http://www.transsolar.com/>

KlimaEngineering - Technologien für energieeffizientes Bauen und Nutzerkomfort in Gebäuden
Transsolar Energietechnik GmbH, Curiestrasse 2, 70563 Stuttgart
Amtsgericht Stuttgart - HRB 23347 / Steuernummer: 99073/00911 / USt-IdNr.: DE 152272639