[TRNSYS-users] Regarding Operating Power of heating system in Type 56 Multizone Building

Niket Kumar via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Sat Feb 25 03:18:47 PST 2017

Dear All,

I am trying to see the power consumption of heating system in my model and
for this I am using Heating Type Manager for a zone in TRNBuild.

The Heating Type Manager has options of set temperature and heating power
(which is limited to say 7200 KJ/h in my case). As of now, When I am
switching on the heating system for the zone and seeing 1 min interval
sensible heating energy demand, It is coming variable and power consumption
is gradually increasing or decreasing.

But in actual case the heating system is such that it works only at its
fullest (i.e. 7200 KJ/h), so either it is consuming 7200 or no consumption.
So, Ideally this should be the way my model should be behaving, but its not
the case here.

Can anyone please suggest me how can I do this?

Thanking you,
regards,
Niket Kumar