[TRNSYS-users] Can "Type60s Storage Tank; Fixed Inlets, Uniform Losses and Node Heights" Be Used With a Liquid Other Than Water, Propylene Glycol, or Ethylene Glycol

Shomaz Haque via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Wed Feb 8 07:10:45 PST 2017

Dear all,

Hello. Hope all are well. I am simulating a concentrated solar power (CSP)
using supercritical CO2. I am using Type 60s for indirect storage of molten
salt. My question is whether Type60s can be used as heat exchanger (HX)
heat with CO2. It's "Parameter 33 HX Fluid Indicator-1" has only options
for 1-Water 2-Propylene Glycol and 3-Ethylene Glycol. It doesn't go to 0.
Also in its description it doesn't specify what fluid can be use in the HX.
Would be extremely grateful if somebody could help and look into this. Hope
to hear from someone soon. Thanks.

Regards,

*Shomaz ul Haq* *| MS Graduate Researcher*

U.S. - Pakistan Center for Advanced Studies in Energy (USPCAS-E) *| *USAID
Grantee

National University of Science and Technology (NUST) | Islamabad

T: +92.3234041087 | E: Shomazulhaq@ <Shomazulhaq at gmail.com>gmail.com