[TRNSYS-users] Simulating solar cooling systems (absorption/adsorption)

via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Tue Feb 7 07:55:30 PST 2017

Dear all,
I'm trying to simulate and compare some solar cooling technologies, especialy adsorption and absorption systems, do you have any advice on how to simulate these systems ?Is the "Performance map" Approach using Types 909 (TESS)/adsorption and 107 (Standard)/absorption sufficient or there is a more detailed manner to do the modelling?
I'm also looking for a reference book explaining these two systems.

Best regards,Yossef