[TRNSYS-users] Canadian well / Puits canadien

Brahim Benhamou via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Fri Aug 25 11:43:39 PDT 2017

Dear Ismail
We conducted monitoring and dynamic simulation,  using TYPE 460 of TRNSYS,
of a 3 pipes EAHX (so-called Canadian Well) installed in a house in
Marrakech - Morocco. You may find the details of this study in our recent
paper, Khabbaz et al. EnB, 2016

https://doi.org/10.1016/j.enbuild.2016.04.071

In the frame of this study, Type460 - developed by one of the coauthors -
was, for  the first time, successfully validated against field measurements
in the case of an EAHX whose upper soil surface was under the influence of
ambient air temperature and solar radiation.
Regards
Brahim

----
Brahim Benhamou, PhD
Professor
Energy Process Research Group at LMFE, Physics Department
Faculty of Science Semlalia
&
Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy lab. - EnR2E - at the National
Center for Studies and Research on Water and Energy - CNEREE
Cadi Ayyad University Marrakech

Post Mailing :
Physics Department
Faculty of Science Semlalia
PO BOX 2390
Marrakech 40 001, Morocco

On Aug 25, 2017 10:40, "Ismail OUHALLOU via TRNSYS-users" <