[TRNSYS-users] Canadian well / Puits canadien

Brideau, Sébastien (NRCAN/RNCAN) via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Fri Aug 25 06:41:27 PDT 2017

Hi,

Yes, you can model with Type 460 which you need to purchase from transsolar. It is quite difficult to use, but one of the best models out there I think. Type 460 is quite flexible, models the ground field in 3D, and can model interaction with a building.

Spend time with the manual. It took me quite a while before I was comfortable with it.

Sébastien Brideau

From: TRNSYS-users [mailto:trnsys-users-bounces at lists.onebuilding.org] On Behalf Of Ismail OUHALLOU via TRNSYS-users
Sent: August 25, 2017 05:40
To: Jeremy Osborne via TRNSYS-users <trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org>
Subject: [TRNSYS-users] Canadian well / Puits canadien

[Image removed by sender.]
Dear Trnsys experts,

I wonder if anyone would happen to have experience simulating the canadian well in Trnsys (in French Puits canadien) ? For those whom not familiar with it, the following article describes it: http://www.tectonica-online.com/products/2310/conditioning_air_ventilation_canadian/

Thanks in advance.

Best,
Ismail

Ismail OUHALLOU
Green building & Sustainability consultant

Morocco

i.ouhallou at trusted-energy.com<mailto:i.ouhallou at trusted-energy.com>
issmail.ouhallou at gmail.com<mailto:issmail.ouhallou at gmail.com>