[TRNSYS-users] Stand Alone PV system design

Yavuz Selim Isler via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Sun Aug 13 04:25:09 PDT 2017

Hi guys,
I sent an email but not enough persons replied. I think I need to illustrate my problem more precisely. As you see in the picture, I have a simple design, but I couldn't solve the load component. From some publications, some users used Type 9f for electical load, so I tried to use like them. But I don't know to use which connection will correspond to electrical load. Type 9f connections (month, hour, week, global horizontal radiation, direct horizontal radiation i.e but no electrical load)  look like irrelevant to me.
Could you help me pls? Best regards.