[TRNSYS-users] Building simulation

Joseph Oudi via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Tue Sep 13 13:42:49 PDT 2016

Dear all,

Wish you all doing fine,

In order to simulate a building, is there any way to do so without using
the wizard in simulation studio (importing *.idf file)? In positive, how to
connect the weather data to my building in Studio? I don’t want to use the
lights control or wizard settings, just weather data component and my
building component (type 56)!

Please I need answer as soon as possible, and for that I’ll be thankful to
supply me the steps if we can simulate a building without simulation studio
wizard.

*Note:* the building has been modeled in trnsys3d plugin, so file *.idf
exists!

Best regards,

Joseph.