[TRNSYS-users] Active layers

Jeremy Osborne via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Tue Sep 13 04:56:37 PDT 2016

Thanks Katarzyna,

I may have misunderstood your configuration however it may be 0 because no sensible cooling or heating is being supplied to the building as you have ‘set as “off”. This is a free house model which may use no energy but be very uncomfortable.

Try switching on a heating and cooling type and setting an appropriate set-points, capacity.

If that doesn’t work, send through your file and I’ll have a look.

Best regards,
Jeremy Osborne

Jeremy Osborne
Director

Energy Analysis & Engineering – Enabling innovation for a sustainable future
T: +61 2 8003 4323 | M: +61 4 000 63327 | E: jeremy.osborne at energyae.com<mailto:jeremy.osborne at energyae.com>
608 Harris St Sydney NSW 2007 Australia | http://www.energyae.com<http://www.energyae.com/>

Learn TRNSYS, faster
https://learn.trnsys.guru