[TRNSYS-users] How to update a model designed in TRNSYS 16 to TRNSYS 17?

Victor Tulus via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Fri Sep 9 02:36:15 PDT 2016

Dear all,

I have a complex TRNSYS model of a solar plant with a multi-zone building
(Type 56) which was designed in TRNSYS 16. Since we have switched to TRNSYS
17, I would like to be able to continue using this model.

I've tried to open the model directly in the new version, but it crashes
after my attempts to update the project. I guess the major problem is
originated by the Type 56, as far as I understand, it suffered some changes
from the last version.

Did somebody experience this situation and how did you solve it? I would
appreciate any help. Thank you.

Regards,

Victor