[TRNSYS-users] Submit your Article: JCEC/REQ2

Prof. Antonio Marcos Siqueira via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Fri Oct 28 11:26:05 PDT 2016

Submit your Article.

Open-Access JCEC / REQ2 (ISSN: 2446-9416) publishes scientific papers
on original research topics, covering the following areas: 1)
Biotechnological Processes; 2) Engineering and Food Technology; 3)
Transport Phenomena; 4) Environmental Engineering and Clean
Technologies; 5) Chemical Catalysis and Reaction Engineering; 6)
Simulation, Optimization and Process Control; 7) Engineering Materials
and Nanotechnology; 8) Engineering of Separations and Thermodynamics;
9) Engineering Education; 10) Analytical Chemistry; 11) Organic
Chemistry; 12) Inorganic Chemistry; 13) Physical Chemistry; 14)
Agrochemical; 15) Extension Project in Engineering and related areas
; 16) mechanical Engineering; 17) Lecture Notes Innovative ; 18) Energy
and 17) Special Topics.

Publications in JCEC/
REQ2 include original articles and papers presented and / or published
in events in the area, provided they have not been published in other
journals, websites and electronic journals and are adapted to the
article format, as norms of the template .

Submit your article. Access. Meet. Share.

Learn more about JCEC / REQ2

accessing the journal's link:

*http://www.seer.ufv.br/seer/rbeq2/index.php/req2/index*
<http://www.seer.ufv.br/seer/rbeq2/index.php/req2/index>

Atenciosamente,
*Prof. Antonio Marcos de Oliveira Siqueira,*
*Programa de Pós-Graduação em Engenharia Química - PPGEnQ*
*Laboratório de Simulação Numérica e Fenômenos de Transporte - LabSim*
Universidade Federal de Viçosa - UFV
Departamento de Química - DEQ, sala 208
Av. P. H. Rolfs - S/N, Campus Universitário
CEP 36570-900, Viçosa - MG - Brasil
Fone: 31-3899-2370
Email:
antonio.siqueira at ufv.br