[TRNSYS-users] How to define several airnodes in one thermal zone

hotline via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Mon Oct 17 03:13:00 PDT 2016

Dear Wirich,

convection phenomena between two airnodes of one zone are not being calculated by Type56 automatically. If you want to achieve convective exchange, use the coupling window in TRNBuild or read chapter "5.2.4.10. Coupling between airnodes of same zone" of the user manual.

Best
Jakob

Jakob Merk
TRNSYS Software Team