[TRNSYS-users] linking excel to TRNSYS

ahmed serageldin via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Tue Nov 8 00:01:53 PST 2016

Dear Amirreza
In excel, Formula tab you will find define Name in Defined Names section
By clicking Define name you can enter the name and select cell

*Yours sincerely;*

*Eng: Ahmed Mohamed Awad*
*Ph.D student*
*Energy Resources Engineering Department(ERE)*
*Egypt-Japan University of Science and Technology(EJUST)*
*Mob:+2010-65078029*
*Email: ahmedawadserageldin at gmail.com <heba_abadi at hotmail.com> -
**ahmed.serageldin at ejust.edu.eg
<heba.abbadi at ejust.edu.eg>*
*Website: **www.ejust.edu.eg <heba.abbadi at ejust.edu.eg>*
*P.O. Box 179, New Borg El-Arab City, Postal Code 21934, Alexandria, Egypt*

P *Please consider the environment and don't print this e-mail unless you
really need to.*