[TRNSYS-users] linking excel to TRNSYS

Amirreza Heidary via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Mon Nov 7 23:42:31 PST 2016

Dear all I'm going to create an evaporative rigid media as a new component
in TRNSYS using excel.Inlet temperature and mass flow rate for air and
water are as inputs and it should calculate outlet conditions useing heat
and mass transfer equations . I couldn't find any instructions about
linking excel to TRNSYS. I have used type 62 and I set the number of inputs
and outputs. Also I have enabled macro in excel. Now, I have two questions:
1- according to example, I should rename some cells to Inp1 , Inp2 ...
Out1, Out2,.... there is a column in any excel spreadsheet named INP, so
when I want to rename a cell to Inp1 , this will go to first cell of INP
column after pressing enter without renaming the cell. how I should rename
cells to Inp1 , .... ? 2- after completing the excel file using my
equations, How I should link my excel file to type 62?

Thank you

*amirrezaheidary*
*master student of energy systems Engineering*
*Sharif university of technology*
*Tehran-Iran*
*E-mail address*:

heidari at energy.sharif.edu

a <sm_mousavi at pwut.ac.ir>mirrezaheidarysbu at gmail.com

*P* *Save a tree... Please don't print this E-mail unless you really need
to.*