[TRNSYS-users] Rated capacity and power of air-water heat pump

Le Khoa via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Fri Nov 4 09:53:01 PDT 2016

Hi Trnsys community,

I am a new Trnsys user and want to model an air-water heat pump (type 941).
I really do not know how to specify the rated capacity and power to map the
performance. The reason for this is because the manufacturer's capacity
table mentions nominal power is at three numbers according to three testing
conditions. Could you help me find these numbers?

I would like to attach the specification of my heat pump

Thank you very much,

Best Regards,

Khoa Le.

​