[TRNSYS-users] Stirling engine model

Juliana Mitkiewicz via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Fri Nov 4 05:11:27 PDT 2016

Dear all,

I have been looking for stirling engine models in TRNSYS. I found some
useful information in this group list, however neither one affirming that
modeled a stirling engine. Since the last comment was from 2007, I would
like to know if someone figure it out how to model a stirling engine in
TRNSYS. If so, could you please share it?

I am a PhD student working in the development of a hybrid energy system to
supply remote communities. In order to solve the SE modeling challenge, I
was working with TYPE 66 using the SE model I have developed in EES. So, If
anyone be interested in it I can also share the steady model I made.

Thank you,

--
*Juliana Miranda Mitkiewicz*
PhD Candidate in Sustainable Energy Systems
(+351) 932 340 591 - julianamitk at gmail.com
Skype: julianamitk