[TRNSYS-users] ??

Hsein Moussawi via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Fri Jun 10 03:41:37 PDT 2016

Hi Jeff,

In fact I am calling Matlab in my simulation to calculate some outputs, but the input is constant for the entire simulation which means the outputs would be also the same. So I need to call Matlab for the first time step only and hold the values for the remaining time (8760 hour). Basically, I don't mind making the calculation each time step, BUT it's consuming time especially if I am running an optimization.

In your suggestion, the values could be hold (25 hours max) but the call for Matlab is done anyway right?

I need the trnsys not to make the call at all after the first time step.
Hope you get what I intend to do.
Thanks..

Houssein