[TRNSYS-users] ??

Jeff Thornton via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Wed Jun 8 19:36:56 PDT 2016

While I'm not quite sure why you might want to do that, there are
certainly ways to do it. The easiest is probably to use the input delay
controller in the TESS controls library if you have it and set the
"hold" time to something large. I'm sure there are other clever ways
that accomplish the same thing. You could integrate an equation that has
the output multiplied by a forcing function where the forcing function
is one only at the first timestep and 0 otherwise.

Jeff

---
Jeff Thornton
President - TESS LLC
22 N. Carroll Street, Madison WI USA 53703
Office: (608) 274-2577 Fax: (608) 278-1475
www.tess-inc.com
E-Mail: thornton at tess-inc.com

On 06/08/2016 7:43 pm, Hsein Moussawi via TRNSYS-users wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> In certain simulation, can I make a component run for one time step only and give the same outputs for the rest of the simulation??

Links:
------
[1]