[TRNSYS-users] Genopt Error

Hsein Moussawi via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Fri Jun 3 03:02:23 PDT 2016

Hi guys,

I was running an optimization and I've got the following error:

[

Optimization terminated with error.

Error message:
**************
java.lang.Exception:

Exception in executing the simulation program

Simulation working directory : 'C:\Trnsys17\Optimization\GenOpt\Simulation\tmp-genopt-run-1'
Command string               : 'C:\Trnsys17\Exe\TRNExe.exe "C:\Trnsys17\Optimization\GenOpt\Simulation\tmp-genopt-run-1\GenoptInputFile.DCK" /n /WAIT '
Exception message:

Error in executing the simulation program
Exit value of the simulation program: 1
Working directory                   : 'C:\Trnsys17\Optimization\GenOpt\Simulation\tmp-genopt-run-1'.
Current command String              : 'C:\Trnsys17\Exe\TRNExe.exe "C:\Trnsys17\Optimization\GenOpt\Simulation\tmp-genopt-run-1\GenoptInputFile.DCK" /n /WAIT '.
Error stream of simulation program  : Simulation program did not return an error stream.

GenOpt terminated with error.
]

I tried to make some changes but I don't understand what the problem really is!

Does anyone have any idea of how to solve such error?

Please help.

Thanks in advance.