[TRNSYS-users] Outside temperature of an external wall at time XXX not converged!

hotline via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Tue Jul 5 07:42:35 PDT 2016

Dear Rabah,

am I understanding you correct:

-          Quser, QSKY_S1-ABS and TSO_S1 are outputs of Type 56

-          You take these outputs and use them for your surface gains

This will definitely cause convergence problems since you manipulate a balance by using outputs of this balance.
You will have to find a different solution for your task.

Best
Jakob Merk

Jakob Merk
TRNSYS Software Team