[TRNSYS-users] Outside temperature of an external wall at time XXX not converged!

Rabah DJEDJIG via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Tue Jul 5 06:45:52 PDT 2016

Dear all,

Please, can any one help me to fix this problem:

For some reason, I try to do the following operation on the outside surface
(S1) of an external wall (with type 56 and an equation):

surf. gain outside_S1 = *Quser*
+QSKY_S1-ABS*IT_S1-HCONVO_S1*AREA_S1*(TAMB-TSO_S1)
i.e. eliminate on this surface all gains calculated automatically by Type
56 and add instead a user defined gain Quser.

This seems to work perfectly at the beginning of the simulation before arising
this error:

Message: outside temperature of 1 (external) wall in zone 1 at time
2419.00 not converged!

I tried to modify Convergence tolerance, to change the components torder,
etc ... fruitlessly

Best regards,
Rabah