[TRNSYS-users] Equation functions discription

Sandeep Singh Chahal chahals at uab.edu
Wed Feb 24 12:16:23 PST 2016

Thanks a lot! Alastair McDowell

Sandeep Chahal

________________________________
From: TRNSYS-users <trnsys-users-bounces at lists.onebuilding.org> on behalf of Alastair McDowell <alastair.mcdowell at energyae.com>
Sent: Wednesday, February 24, 2016 1:41 PM
To: TRNSYS users mailing list at OneBuilding.org
Subject: Re: [TRNSYS-users] Equation functions discription

Hello Sandeep,

See page 25 in Volume 6 help guide for a description of the equations functions. You may find the Type 48 regulator helpful for controlling the battery state of charge.

Kind regards,

Alastair McDowell

Engineering Consultant

Energy Analysis & Engineering - Enabling innovation for a sustainable future

T: +61 450 600 842

E: alastair.mcdowell at energyae.com<mailto:alastair.mcdowell at energyae.com>

608 Harris St Sydney NSW 2007 Australia | http://www.energyae.com<http://www.energyae.com/>