[TRNSYS-users] HELP

Rasaq Olabomi rasaqolabomi at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 22 23:31:40 PST 2016

Hello
I am Rasaq Olabomi from MalaysiaI am using TRNSYS 16 to simulate Combined Power and Cooling System and  my model requires creation of new components since my components are not present in the TRNSYS components library in the desired specifications
I followed the GETTING STARTED manual but my components are still not accepted. The system just declares my added input/output/parameter as ILLEGAL, leading to errors and termination of the simulation
I will be very grateful if anyone can help/advice advise me on this

Thanks
Rasaq (from Malaysia)